Terms and Conditions
- The organiser will be responsible for payment of all costs as agreed by Nottinghamshire County Council - Notts Outdoors and outlined in the confirmation email.
- Full or part CANCELLATIONS less than 28 days prior to the date of the activity will be subject to full payment.
- Public liability insurance is provided by Nottinghamshire County Council. Insurance for personal possessions or cancellation on the organisers part is not included.
- The organiser should ensure that the participant is adequately prepared for the activity.
- Organisers should make Nottinghamshire County Council - Notts Outdoors staff aware of any relevant medical conditions of the participant at the time of booking, along with any other information that is relevant to the safe and smooth running of the activity. This includes details on dietary requirements, allergies, water confidence and additional needs.
- Failure to carry out points 4 and 5 to the satisfaction of Nottinghamshire County Council - Notts Outdoors staff will result in the session being terminated and the organiser still being liable for full payment. This will also result if at any time the Nottinghamshire County Council - Notts Outdoors staff are placed in an unsafe or threatening situation which they consider to be beyond reasonable and safe working limits.
- The organiser will be responsible for damage to the equipment, vehicles, site or accommodation caused by negligence of the participant.
- Nottinghamshire County Council - Notts Outdoors reserve the right to postpone without prior notice any booking without being liable to compensate the organiser other than reimburse monies paid. Nottinghamshire County Council - Notts Outdoors will endeavour to avoid doing this, only taking this action as a very last resort in unforeseen circumstances.